Hosts a pre-built interface tool, provides connectivity, trending, offline settings management, and loading control programs.
Service and Configure Features
- Hosts custom tools created for ToolKit to view/edit control values, view events, and invoke commands and actions.
- QuickTool(tm) creation for controls without a custom interface.
- Supported networks/protocols:
- Ethernet (ServlinkTCP, XCP)
- CAN (CANopen, XCP)
- Serial/USB (Servlink)
- Supports multiple security mechanisms that may be employed by Woodward products.
- Offline values can be managed, uploaded, and downloaded to/from the control.
- Offline settings file comparison.
Data Log / Trending Features
- Unlimited number of real-time and historical values can be plotted on a trend graph and to a data log file.
- Unlimited fast charting of data log files.
- Highly customizable plots with color, line type, scales, etc.
- Export/import data log files to/from text-based formats.
- User definable calculated plots and filtering for data log files.
- Merge multiple sequential data log files into one data set.
- Overlay single or maerged data log files.
- Application programs can be loaded to the control.
- Supports saving control values to non-volatile memory.