GAP Programmer --old versions
This kit contains Coder 3.05-3, NT CPU Op-System, VxWorks, 32bit GAP 3.05 Template, GAP 2.14A, Ladder Logic 1.05, GNU support, and Sierra C Compiler. Microsoft C/C++ 6.0 compiler 1796-046 is required to successfully compile a Coder 3.05 GAP for the MicroNet CPU. The Coder software tool is designed to support the creation and compiling of GAP applications for use in the Woodward product lines. This tool provides the necessary operating system headers, libraries, and code generation support for GAP.
WARNING: To use this version GAP/Coder you must also use GAP 2.14A or higher. If you are using ProfiBus, you must verify the following: 1) The ProfiBus module must be at firmware revision 4.0.0 or higher
2) If usinf the NT CPU, the NT Cpu BIOS must be 1.05 or greater. If you look at the NT CPU board, underneath the Flash Disk is an IC with a part number. If the part number ends in 575A, then the module's BIOS must be updated. You can also connect a monitor and see the BIOS version on boot up.
3) You must create the configuration with Applicom Console 2.1.
If installing an older coder version on a PC with a newer version, it is possible to overwrite the Hex2Scpt.exe file with an older version. This might cause the newer coder version to fail when generating ".scp" files. Newer versions of Hex2Scpt.exe are backward compatible, so this problem can be addressed by re-installing the latest Hex2Scpt.exe file from the Woodward website (use "Hex2Scpt" as the search string) after installing an older version.
This is a potential issue for coder installations like this one that are not platform-specific and may support controls which use the .scp file format.
- Pentium® 133 MHz PC
- 32 MB of RAM
- Windows® 95, 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP
- The first step in installing is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.