GAP Programmer Coder 5.05
This Version only supports Engine platforms. This installation contains:
- Coder 5.05-0
- GAP 5.05 Template
- OpWgx Libraries
- GNU support
- GAP 2.18D Editor (GAP 3.03 may be installed separately)
- SOS 4.1
- Control Assistant 4.3
The Coder software tool is designed to support the creation and compiling of GAP applications for use in Woodward product lines.
NOTE: This version of the GAP Programmer is only for Engine platform controls: ECM3, MCU (MCU, ARAPAHOE), PCMHD.
NOTE: To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use SOS 4.00 or higher.
NOTE: To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use Control Assistant 4.00 or higher.
NOTE: To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use Toolkit 3.6 or higher.
If installing an older coder version on a PC with a newer version, it is possible to overwrite the Hex2Scpt.exe file with an older version. This might cause the newer coder version to fail when generating ".scp" files. Newer versions of Hex2Scpt.exe are backward compatible, so this problem can be addressed by re-installing the latest Hex2Scpt.exe file from the Woodward website (use "Hex2Scpt" as the search string) after installing an older version.
This is a potential issue for coder installations like this one that are not platform-specific and may support controls which use the .scp file format.
What's New in 5.05-0
- I_FUNCTION block: The I_FUNCTION block allows user configuration of an interrupt service routine through a C_FUNCTION block
- Configurable Saturation field in SYNC_INJ and PER_INJ blocks
- Shortened synchronization time for Pattern 21 to (1 – CrankTeeth/4)
- Removed arbitrary 4ms limit on SI and PI peak-time inputs for patterns which can go faster
- Various Help file improvements and bug fixes
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- The .NET 4 Client Framework (Click here for the .NET Framework)
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.