GAP Programmer --old versions
WARNING: This version of the GAP/Coder is only for MicroNet and Engine (ECM3, MCU, PCMHD) controls. Atlas and easYgen are not supported.
This kit contains Coder 4.06-7, VxWorks, 32bit GAP 4.06 Template, GAP 2.18e, Ladder Logic 2.02, and GNU support. The Coder software tool is designed to support the creation and compiling of GAP applications for use in the Woodward Micronet, Micronet Plus, ECM3, MCU and PCMHD product lines. This tool provides the necessary operating system headers, libraries, and code generation support for GAP.
COMPATIBILITY: To use this version GAP/Coder you must also use GAP 2.18e or higher.
COMPATIBILITY: To use this version GAP/Coder you must also use SOS 4.01 or higher.
If installing an older coder version on a PC with a newer version, it is possible to overwrite the Hex2Scpt.exe file with an older version. This might cause the newer coder version to fail when generating ".scp" files. Newer versions of Hex2Scpt.exe are backward compatible, so this problem can be addressed by re-installing the latest Hex2Scpt.exe file from the Woodward website (use "Hex2Scpt" as the search string) after installing an older version.
This is a potential issue for coder installations like this one that are not platform-specific and may support controls which use the .scp file format.
- MODBUS_M port delay functionality (PID #16575)
- Implemented EFI_CORE pattern 2 without sensor invoked tooth reset (PID #16579)
- Improved NetSim/SOS communication over LocalHost port (PID #15666)
- Fixed bug in EFI_CORE TDC_FLAG 4-stroke pattern reporting (PID #16511)
- Fixed I/O Lock problem when tuning large CURVE_2D_S blocks in the MicroNet (PID #16533)
- Fixed recovery of backup CPUs when there is a DMA failure (requires footprint 5418-2566H) (PID #16264, #16371)
- Addressed PID #15781 Inpulse II and ECM3 discrete input state change problem (CAC 1508)
- Addressed PID #15810 Modbus slave connection timeout not long enough
- For more detailed information or information regarding previous updates to GAP/Coder 4.06, please consult the 4.06-6 Release Notes
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- The .NET 4 Client Framework (Click here for the .NET Framework)
- The first step in installing
is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.