MicroNetTMR GAP Programmer 1.01-1 is a new release of the Coder for MicroNet TMR controls. It was developed from MicroNetTMR GAP Programmer 1.01-0 to address critical Issues. A newer version of Footprint, 5418-7790 Rev A, was also released. There are no compatibility issues between the coder and the older footprint versions. The Coder software tool is designed to support the creation and compiling of GAP applications for use in Woodward product lines.
- This version of GAP Programmer only supports 5466-1347 CPUs (Footprint: 5418-7790)
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use GAP Editor 4.01-1 or higher
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use SOS 4.15 or higher.
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, it is recommended to use AppManager 3.14 or higher.
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, it is recommended to use Control Assistant 4.14 or higher.
- Several issus addressed. See Release Notes (10-011-219) for issues addressed in releases TMR1.01-1 and 5418-7790RevA
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- The .NET 4 Client Framework (Click here for the .NET Framework)
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.