GAP Editor/Monitor --old versions
GAP 3.14-1 is a legacy version of the Graphical Application Programmer tool for Windows XP computers.
It has limited support, and it is recommended to use the fully supported GAP 4 instead.
What's new in 3.14:
- Support for module interface points
- Axiom_RBox510 1.00, Flex500 1.02, MicroNetTMR 1.00, ProTech/MSM 3.0 templates
- Support for ProTech/MSM 3.0 (new math functions)
- Dialog for publishing multiple modules through a project publish operation
- Flex200 1.00, GAPCoder 5.08, LECM 1.01 and LECM 1.02 templates
- Support for LECM UDS protocol
- Invert input bubble (represents a NOT block)
- Made the invert input bubble follow a repeat group when it was shifted to a new position
- Fixed invert input bubble coder file representation when tied to a Userblock tunable
- Added support for dragging and dropping sheets and modules in the project tree
- Added support for the SL_MASTER block (interface to another GAP application through a Sid file)
- Find Text feature to search for text anywhere in a project
- Support for LECM SharedMemoryRegion interface
- Improved handling of non-supported blocks and fields on template conversions
- Module groups in project tree
- Licensing support for new Woodward USB sticks
- GAP external API with support for a Microsoft Powershell implementation
- Integrated support for Mathworks
- Integrated support for building C-Userblocks (C_FUNCTIONS with a friendly interface)
- A2L file generation for LECM
- External file mode option for GAP projects
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- The .NET 4 Framework (Click here for the .NET Framework.)
- An embedded OPC server on the control or the SOS server connected to a "Classic" servlink implementation on the control
- A GAP Monitor License activated through the License menu of the GAP program
- Microsoft Access 2007
- The first step in installing GAP3 is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process. NOTE: If you do not have the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 already installed on your PC, the install will lead you to the Microsoft web site.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
- The software can be used for viewing an application. Editing and Monitoring functionality each require a software license which must be purchased from an authorized Woodward representative. Already purchased license serial numbers for GAP2 can also be used to license GAP3.
- Licenses can by applied to a PC's hard disk and/or a USB memory stick (for a movable license). In order to apply a license select 'Authorize Editor License' or 'Authorize Monitor License' from the 'License' menu.
- Access the License Authorization page of this web site where you will be prompted for the serial number of your license and the site code from the step above.
- Enter the License Key from the previous step into the Gap Authorization dialog box and click OK.
License Part Numbers:
GAP Editor Software license part number: 8928-810
GAP Monitoring Software license part number: 8928-5007