MotoHawk 2022a Beta 5
MotoHawk requires Mathworks software: Matlab, Simulink, Matlab Coder, Simulink Coder, Embedded Coder version 2019b, 2020a, 2020b, 2021a, 2021b or 2022a.
A supported Compiler is also required. For 5xx and 55xx modules, GCC 4.6.0 and Green Hills 4.2.1 and 4.2.4 are supported. SECM70 modules and some 112 pin modules also support Green Hills 2015.1.6. The S12 modules support Codewarrior 4.6 and 5.2 from NXP., The easyGen target requires GCC ARM eabi 8.2.1.
Release notes for this release can be reviewed at this link:
- Any Intel or AMD x86-64 processor, 4 cores or more recommended
- 2 GB of RAM
- Windows® 7 Service Pack 1 or greater
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
- The MotoHawk software is licensed by the MotoHawk USB dongle. The dongle must be placed in the USB port of your PC to use the MotoHawk software. A MotoHawk Maintanance (8928-5047) purchase may be required to upgrade to a newer MotoHawk version. Buy the update NOW! Updates to the MotoHawk License are made with this procedure.