MicroNet™ Control Service Packs
This Service Pack (9927-8001) is for the MicroNet CPU P1020 VxWorks control. The Service Pack will upgrade any MP1020 CPU Footprint to 5418-7799 Revision B.
This release was done Mainly For Achilles L1 Certification. But other New Feature Requests and Bugfixes were addressed as well as reported through the Woodward knowledge base
COMPATIBILITY: You will need MicroNet 1.02-0 Coder or later to use this Footprint.
COMPATIBILITY: You will need AppManager 3.16 or higher to install this Service Pack.
1. ID#109159 : Make MP1020 micronet plus CPU's Pass Achilles L1 Certification
2. ID#109169 : Enable External QT support in P1020/MicroNet Plus for RemoteViewtool
3. ID#73434 : Add GUI storage view Micronet plus footprint.
4. ID#106416 : Add a way to ResetRunhours from the debugport for WWD Maintainence/Service Engineers
5. ID#84674 : Add entry in control info to display Achilles L1 CyberSecurity Status
6. ID#77629 : Add the option to turn of AMService beacon in appmanager for CyberSecurity
1. ID#111260 : Multicast/Broadcast packets are not loopedback (local adapter) on MBIT ports
2. ID#111248 : Woodward Fix to address V7LIBC-1327(CVE-2020-28895) - integer overflow in calloc routine
3. ID#106437 : Upgrade MP1020 to use VxService 7.1 for better CyberSecurity reasons
4. ID#67233 : Prevent SFTP from deleting OS system logfiles
- Pentium® PC
- 32 MB of RAM
- Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7 or greater
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
- To use this software past the trial period, you must purchase and authorize the software license. Refer to the product help system for further instruction.