ProAct ISC & P-Series Tools
Preliminary version -
This is the Beta version of the Java based ProAct/P-Series Service tool modified to support Win7 and Win10. It should also support WinXP.
The ProAct ISC & P-Series Service Tool is used to configure, adjust, monitor and troubleshoot a ProAct ISC or a ProAct P-Series. The service tool runs on a personal computer and communicates with the ProAct ISC or P-Series through a serial connection. For ProAct Digital Plus, use Control Assistant.
-Included JRE 8 update 161 (on-line installer)
-Included ProAct help
- 5418-1794 NEW
- 5418-2374 NEW
- 5418-2755 NEW
- 5418-2949 NEW, A
- 5418-3777 NEW, A, B
- 5418-3759 NEW, A (P-Series)
- 5418-6133 NEW (P-Series)
- 5418-6507 NEW (P-Series)
- Pentium® PC
- 32 MB of RAM
- Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 10
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
- To use this software past the trial period, you must purchase and authorize the software license. Refer to the product help system for further instruction.