- Display of measured variables or the logical statuses of your plant
- Configuration of the configurable devices used in your plant
- Standard values of your devices can be stored for restoring or transferring
- Remote control of the controllable devices used in your plant
- Logging of selected data and measured values or events of your plant
- Events of the corresponding devices can be read out and printed
- Language management and loading for the display of your adaptable devices
- Alarm logging, management and preparation for your plant
LeoPC1 can be installed to operate in English, German and Portuguese. LeoPC1 does not require software license authorization to run.
- Pentium® 266 MHz PC
- 64 MB of RAM
- Windows XP, Windows 7 or higher
- 800 by 600 pixel screen
- Serial Port
- USB Port
- IXXAT USB-to-CAN Compact converter for CAN communications support.
- Woodward Direct Serial Converter (Part No: 5417-557 or 5417-1251) for serial communications support.
- Woodward Gateway Interface Converter (Part No. 5448-910) for common modem communications support.
- The first step in installing LeoPC1 is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
- Obtain the plant configuration files appropriate for you installation from a Woodward application engineer or take those you have received with your devices and install them to your computer.
- Run LeoPC1 from the start menu and open your plant configuration file.
- If CAN connection using IXXAT CAN modules is wished, an IXXAT CAN driver VCI 3.5.1 or higher has to be installed separately. Drivers for that can be found at http://www.ixxat.com