E3 Gas Engine Controls (EGS)
The E3 Stoichiometric AFR Service Tool file allows the user to use Woodward Toolkit to communicate to and manage the E3 Stoichiometric AFR Only controller (P/N 8280-1104).
The Toolkit pages were optimized for use with screen resolution of 1280 x 768 or greater. The tool will work with a smaller screen size, but scrolling may be required in some circumstances.
- Microsoft Windows® 7, Vista SP1 or later, XP SP3 (32 & 64-bit)
- Microsoft .NET Framework ver. 3.5
- 1 GHz Pentium® CPU
- 512 MB of RAM
- Minimum 800 by 600 pixel screen with 256 colors
- RS-485 Serial Port with connection cable
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file runs on Woodward Toolkit.
- Download and install Woodward Toolkit (located on this website).
- If you do not have Microsoft .NET installed on your system the Toolkit install program will automatically go to the internet and install it for you. If you do not have internet access during the install process you can load the .NET standalone install file located on the Toolkit "More Info" page.
- Once Toolkit is installed you can unzip the tool file and invoke the E3 Service Tool by double-clicking on the .wstool file. You may also start Toolkit, File/Open and find the .wstool file to open.