The LC Control Service Tool provides all the tools needed to configure, troubleshoot, and fine-tune LC controls for optimum operation.
Additional functionality can be activated in the LC Control Service Tool by changing the license level. The unlicensed version has the capability to get and set engine speed and speed dynamics. The licensed version allows complete hardware configuration along with a real time tune capability. The license level available is based on a serial number that can be obtained from Woodward.
To order an OEM level license, request part number 8928-5002.
To change the license level, press the "Change License" button in the main window. Press the "Help" button on the ensuing dialog for more instructions.
Note: 64 bit operating systems not supported. Please use with a 32 bit OS only or replace your LCS control with the latest generation L-Series unit.
- Pentium® 133 MHz PC
- 32 MB of RAM
- Windows® 95, 98, NT 4.0, 2000 or Windows XP.
- Installation Instructions for the Web Page (Publication 51195 provides detailed instructions for the installation process)
- Download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions in the setup dialogs.
- After installing the software, run it for the first time. Click the Change License button and you will be provided with a number called a site code that identifies your computer.
- Access the License Authorization page of this web site where you will be prompted for the serial number of your license (obtained from your account manager) and the site code from the step above.
- Enter the License Key from the previous step into the Authorization dialog box and click OK.
- Added RS232/USB Combo box.
- Added USB communication capability - Tested with Prolific USB to Serial adaptor.
- Changed comm port auto sense to manual select - auto sense did not work on all computers.
- Fixed installation problem on Windows 2000.
- Updated Microsoft system files to latest version. The old system files could cause errors with other Woodward software programs.
- Updated guild.dll to support LC Control firmware change.
- Changed to display speed sense fields when at any license level.
- Fixed registry entry problem for Windows 2000 install.
- Added speed adjust and speed sense capability to dynamics menu when at dealer level(No license).
- Added VSIG capability.
- Fixed system lockup problem when Get DSpeed in real time tune menu is pressed.
- Added HEGO capability.
- Fixed installation licensing problem.
- Software Release.