F-Series Service Tool
The F-Series Service Tool is used to configure, adjust, monitor and troubleshoot an F-Series Control. The service tool runs on a personal computer and communicates with the F-Series Control through a serial connection. It requires the use of a RS232 to TTL converter. This service tool requires Woodward ToolKit v5.0 or newer.
Version 5.04 supports the following Control firmware part numbers:
5418-2724 (FSTP) Rev B, C, E
5418-2725 (ModAct) Rev B, C, E
5418-3834 (FSTP) Rev NEW
5418-3055 (FSTP) Rev NEW, A
5418-3056 (ModAct) Rev NEW, A
5418-7289 (FSTP) Rev NEW.
- Microsoft Windows® 8.1, 7, Vista SP1 or later. For Windows XP 9927-1874 rev. C should be installed.
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5.1.
- 1GHz or faster x86 or x64 processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- Minimum 800 by 600 pixel screen with 256 colors
- Recommended screen resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
- 9 pin-D Serial Port (RS232)
- 9 pin-D straight through Serial Cable (not a null modem cable)
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.