ToolKit is used to create and run custom administration tools for many Woodward electronic products. The resulting tools can be used to configure, calibrate, monitor and troubleshoot your device over a serial, CAN, or TCP/IP connection.
- Basic: allows users to open and work with pre-built tools. The Basic license is included free of charge.
- Developer: allows users access to all the features of the Basic license plus the ability to design custom tools. The Developer license must be purchased.
- Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista SP1 or later (32- & 64-bit)
- Microsoft .NET Framework ver. 4.5.1
- 1 GHz CPU
- 1GB of RAM
- Minimum 1024 by 768 pixel screen
- Appropriate communication hardware (e.g. Serial Port, CAN adapter, Ethernet)
ToolKit requires that the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 be installed. The ToolKit installation will attempt to install the .NET Framework from the Internet; but you can also obtain the .NET Framework 4.5.1 Redistributable package from Microsoft.
- The first step in installing ToolKit is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
To verify the integrity of downloaded file, use one of the hashing algorithms to compare against the hashes below.
MD5 Hash: B28424719CD54062FA53A07CF9E3A03C
SHA1 Hash: 0648A1A6FF510B3EF3F2EC7229EC99C9955F6011
The Woodward item number for the Developer license is 8928-5016.
Please contact your vendor to purchase software licenses.