L-Series Service Tool
The L-Series Service Tool is used to configure, adjust, monitor and troubleshoot a L-Series Control. The service tool runs on a personal computer and communicates with the L-Series Control through a serial connection.
This version uses JRE 8.0 off-line installer (also known as 1.8).
This version supports the following Control firmware part numbers:
- 5418-1679 A
- 5418-1680 NEW, A-D
- 5418-1681 NEW
- 5418-2193 NEW
- 5418-2225 NEW
- 5418-2560 NEW, A
- 5418-2834 NEW
- 5418-3479 NEW
- 5418-3514 NEW
- 5418-6084 NEW
- 5418-6634 NEW, A
- 5418-6638 NEW
- 5418-6750 NEW
- 5418-7022 NEW
- 5418-7505 NEW
- PC or Laptop with Serial or USB port. If a USB port is used a USB to serial adaptor is required. The adaptor should be of good quality that fully complies with the RS232 standard.
- 128 MB of RAM
- JAVA JRE 7.0 or 8.0 (1.7 or 1.8, 32bits version)
- Microsoft Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- PC account with administrator privilages
- The first step in installing is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
- IMPORTANT! Please note that this version contains Java Runtime Environment on-line installer, so it requires the Internet connectivity to install the JRE. If there is no JRE 8.0 installed and no Internet connection on the PC you are going to install the service tool, please download the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 8.0 build 51 Windows Off-Line installer from Woodward Software download page and install it before installing the service tool.
- For Windows XP users: Please install the latest JRE 7.0 before running this installation program. Embedded JRE 8.0 on-line installer won't run on Windows XP.